Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just a Start // Bir Başlangıç

** Thanks to Northlandhospice.org for the picture

This is my first blog text. I really dont have anything in my mind yet but I do know I want to share my feelings and thoughts with other people whether I know them or not. I have always had opinions on every subject. Maybe I was so interested in hearing about anything, learning and criticising anything. Since my high school years, I have been interested in stage perfomances - both music and acting - and that brought me the habit of observing anything and everything.. And now I want to tell about what I see..

Today is the Valentine's Day.. Surprisingly, I wont tell about anything about this day.. Not because I see this day unworthy, I see this day so precious.. Maybe I could say a thing as an advise to all of you; 'Never esteem any silly people as a lover who doesnt deserve to be loved, even he / she is very sexy or attractive.. If he / she is not emotional (and is materialistic), doesnt act as he / she really is, that means you will loose him / her anytime and get upset with him / her.. So let him / her get lost !..'
14th Feb 2009
;) Fulya

* * * * *

** Fotoğraf için Northlandhospice.org'a teşekkürler..

Bu benim ilk blog yazım. Gerçekten aklımda henüz bir şey yok yazmak için ama hislerimi ve düşüncelerimi tanısam da tanımasam da insanlarla paylaşmak istediğimi biliyorum. Her zaman her konuda fikrim olmuştur. Belki her gelişmeyi takip etmeye, herşeyi öğrenmeye ve eleştirmeye ilgi duyduğum için. Kolejden beri müzik ve tiyatro gibi sahne sanatlarına ilgi duydum ve bu bana herşeyi gözlemleme alışkanlığı kazandırdı.. Ve şimdi gördüklerimi anlatmak istiyorum..

Bugün Sevgililer Günü.. Şaşıracaksınız ama bugün hakkında hiçbir şey anlatmayacağım.. Değersiz gördüğümden değil, tam tersi, bugünü fazlasıyla değerli buluyorum.. Belki herkese öğüt gibi bir şey verebilirim; "Sevilmeyi haketmeyen aptal insanlara asla değer vermeyin, erkek veya kız, çok seksi veya çok çekici olsa bile.. Duygusal biri değilse, (ve materyalistse), kendi gibi davranmıyorsa, onu her an kaybedebilir ve onun yüzünden üzülebilirsiniz.. Bu sebeple bırakın ortadan kaybolsun!'
14th Şubat 2009
;) Fulya

No comments:

Post a Comment